As with all our advisory services, a comprehensive wealth creation strategy begins with a confidential discussion to review your circumstances and outline some of the options available you.
- What is the best way to structure my investments to reduce tax?
- How do I take advantage of superannuation to save for retirement?
- Should I borrow to invest? And if so, how?
- How do I reduce debt more quickly?
- How can I protect my growing level of assets?
The best strategy will be determined by your objectives and concerns, your required investment returns, current asset and income base, amount of capital or surplus income available, acceptance of risk, liquidity needs, family relationships and values. Some options may include:
- Geared investments into shares or property assets
- Diversified portfolios of high growth assets
- Aggressive superannuation investment options
- Self-managed superannuation strategies